2016 was a great year of Yoga and Thai Yoga Massage. Let’s look back at the most popular posts on allyogaallthetime… My New Favorite Yoga Pose is a Thai Yoga Pose! I’d been curious about Thai Yoga for a while but had very little exposure to it. I am so happy to now be integrating […]Read More
Categories: YOGA and
Subscribe to Blog via Email
- Back Presses, Shoulder Stretch, and a Gentle Rocking - ahhh... Thai Yoga Massage's Back Walk Pose
- Hegu Point for Pain Relief - What's that face you are making?
- Three ways to Make Your Low Back Feel Better With Just One Yoga Pose - Apanasana
- Ham Twist - Stretch the Hamstrings, IT Band, Shoulder and more with this Thai pose
- Chakravakasana - One Pose to Better Spinal Health
More Thai Yoga Massage HAPPENING NOW!
Thai Tutorials every Tuesday have started! Keep up via email above or on your favorite reader. Or click the link on the Thai Resources page to get the tutorials in a monthly digest, along with exclusive tips, stories and workshop updates! More Thai! More Metta! More Relaxation! More Joy! (Can you tell I'm excited?)